Original topic:

"AI generated content" watermark

(Topic created: 2 hours ago)
T33K9Y
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

I am using a photo ambient wallpaper and before the update, it just used to work the way it's supposed to. After the update, it still works, but there is a very noticeable "AI-generated content" watermark plastered at the bottom. It is so jarring and triggering to look at. Why would anyone think it's a good idea to put this on a lock screen? Can we keep these watermarks in the gallery or at least give me an option to toggle it on or off at my will.

1000101533.jpg

ā€ƒ

ā€ƒ

ā€ƒ

0 Likes
11 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Try removing the watermark from the wallpaper with the object eraser tool in your Gallery app or magic eraser in the Google Photos app.
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi, it won't let you because the watermark isn't on the picture itself. It just comes on there when you are using the ambient weather. I tried earlier with a wallpaper. I placed it as a regular lock screen, and no watermark. Same wallpaper as ambient weather wall...the watermark appears. So, it seems that the watermark is generated just as a wallpaper is used as ambient. It's unfortunate.
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks, I appreciate the information.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
No problem. ā˜ŗļø
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah, I don't like that, either. But, I'm guessing it's here to stay, so I'm trying to get used to it.
Options
Galaxy S24
Unless samsung charges us to remove it in a near future
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Then I'll definitely keep it and get used to it because paying for that isn't worth it to me.
Options
Galaxy S24
Agree phones are expensive and now they come out with this stuff. Was that after one ui 6.1.1
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
It was. They put the same extended watermark on the generated wallpapers, too, and the face portrait generator, and anything you use AI for now it seems.