cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Music and Galaxy S9+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there community! Just reaching out as I've stumbled across a problem and seeing if anyone else is too. Okay, so I've smart switched from an s8 to an s9+ and with all of that, my music as well. So I had the samsung music app downloaded, and for some reason, it playes the music choppy. Like a 4 minute song played in 10 seconds, just bits and pieces played. Instead of going to the next song, it goes back a song, like from track 9 to 8. I've uninstalled the app, reinstalled and rebooted and it still does it. Google play music plays it just fine, my gear s3 plays it just fine. Possibly something within the app that decodes? Let me know guys! 😊

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Music and Galaxy S9+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well you cannot actually access Samsung music since it's not a preloaded application on the phone, however, I did uninstall and reinstall it while still in safe mode and everything seems to be functioning as it should

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon @I Am EzAce

Stuttering music can always take you out of a song, let's see if we can do anything to fix that. Thank you for letting us know the steps you have taken so far, it does help. Have you tried running your phone in safe mode to see if it is possible caused by a conflicting app? To place it in safe mode, start with your S9+ turned off. Then as you are powering it back on, press and hold down on the volume down button. Keep that pressed down, till your reach the home screen. Once you are at the home screen, it should say Safe Mode in one of the corners if it worked. All t his does is turn off any app that wasn't preinstalled on the phone. Run your Samsung music app, and see if you still get that choppiness.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@I Am EzAce

Hello again, have you had the chance to place that phone in safe mode, and if so, did it help the playback of your Samsung Music application?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well you cannot actually access Samsung music since it's not a preloaded application on the phone, however, I did uninstall and reinstall it while still in safe mode and everything seems to be functioning as it should

View solution in original post

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@I Am EzAce

Well I am glad that you were able to resolve that concern. If you need anything in the future just let us know.