JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Adjust Galaxy Watch3 Titanium (45 mm) Band

(Topic created: 10-26-2020 03:50 PM)
userjTmq8GX50g
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Anyone able to get the band adjusted properly to fit their wrist ?  Got the watch today and it only has ability to remove one link on each side of the clasp.  The remaining links do not seem to have hole on both side in which to push the pins out.   So I am still not able to get the band smaller to fit properly for my wrist.   Found nothing so far on site or manual about this issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_K7Aa8ns
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I found the solution in the watch 3 manual on page 13 referenced below. The small indentations on each buckle of the titanium band, when pressed hard enough will release the pins for each band link. It took me a bit of time, but I was succesfully able to remove 4 links from the band.

https://ss7.vzw.com/is/content/VerizonWireless/samsung-noblesse-galaxy-watch3-ug

View solution in context

16 Replies
Solution
Members_K7Aa8ns
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I found the solution in the watch 3 manual on page 13 referenced below. The small indentations on each buckle of the titanium band, when pressed hard enough will release the pins for each band link. It took me a bit of time, but I was succesfully able to remove 4 links from the band.

https://ss7.vzw.com/is/content/VerizonWireless/samsung-noblesse-galaxy-watch3-ug

dragon9874
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

hey @Members_K7Aa8ns... any chance i can buy 1 or 2 of the links from you?  my band is too small.  really like the band itself, don't want to swap it out w/ a larger one.  let me know...
thx!

0 Likes
dragon9874
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

scratch that @Members_K7Aa8ns , got a spare link through someone on Reddit, thx anyway!  🙂

0 Likes
Hondatim
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I changed the band .you should go to a jewelry store and get the pins replaced
0 Likes
Micahtron
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

To anyone that has removed Titanium links from their bands... casn I buy the extra links from you?? I can't find a way to just purchase extra links anywhere online and figured is there was somone who needs to remove links, there must be someone who needs to add links, and that's me! Yes big wrist. 2 more links and it would fit perfect. Let me know!

tsitsi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
as soon I can figure how to remove them, I'm happy to send them to you. I just got mibe today and way too big.
dragon9874
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

i'm in the same boat as Micahtron.  😞  if you (or anyone else) have any more spare band links, i'd gladly buy 1 or 2 from you.  i got the Watch3 for Christmas but have not been able to wear it... as finding spare band links is impossible... i've been scouring the web for the past couple weeks.

tsitsi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
how many do you need. I remove 4 on each side.
dragon9874
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

@tsitsi i could use 2 of 'em.  i'll DM you for more info... how much, address, etc.  you're are AWESOME!!!  🙂

0 Likes