JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Reminder app display Microsoft To Do tasks?

(Topic created: 01-09-2021 09:11 AM)
BHammer
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I currently sync my Microsoft To Do tasks with the Samsung Reminder app. One limitation I have noted is the Reminder app on my Galaxy Watch Active 2 only displays Reminder tasks, not To Do tasks.

My question is, what is the possibility of the watch app displaying To Do tasks? Anyone know of a way? I've looked in settings for such an option, but I do not see it. 

I know I can open the mobile Reminder app and manually move tasks between To Do and Reminder. What I want is more seamless, automatic integration. Is that possible? Did I miss a setting somewhere? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userhvqc3NdDQf
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I accidentally solved it. I went into the Samsung Wearable app, clicked notifications and toggled on the Microsoft ToDo app. Now the Reminder app sends the synced Microsoft ToDo notifications to my Galaxy Watch Active2. (No clue why I had to do that, but it worked for me.)

View solution in context

5 Replies
userxNNrKEK0DT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Having the same issue! Thought the integration with Microsoft To Do was awesome especially with Bixby, but a big letdown when I noticed the synced To Do tasks won't show on my Active 2 anymore. Would love to get a fix or workaround for this, because I use reminders on my watch all day.

SalPh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm having the same issue, and from what I can tell it's deliberate, not a bug. And that's disappointing because it means we still don't have a way to have a simple sync with reminders on PC and reminders on watch. This is the kind of thing that the apple ecosystem excels at and samsung continues to fall short.
Huggtand
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

No update on this? 

userSuLiedTVxP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

The whole set up doesn't make sense. I only need the one list. I want to set reminders/to do things I can read at home and my phone after I am away from them, not spend endless time between moving between two lists . I want to be able to see it on my phone, watch, and desktop but you cannot see reminders on your desktop. You have to physically move the list but if you do that you cannot see it on your watch anymore. This is frustrating because there are no other options. 

0 Likes
Solution
userhvqc3NdDQf
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I accidentally solved it. I went into the Samsung Wearable app, clicked notifications and toggled on the Microsoft ToDo app. Now the Reminder app sends the synced Microsoft ToDo notifications to my Galaxy Watch Active2. (No clue why I had to do that, but it worked for me.)