JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Alarm is shutting off

(Topic created: 03-25-2024 02:47 AM)
Members_F9p1OUA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

All of a sudden I'm having an issue with my watch alarm automatically shutting off.  I used to just set it and forget it.  Now, I have to check it every day to make sure it's still on.  And I'm not sleeping through it because when I look at the alarm it will be grayed out.  So then I'll turn it on again, and the same thing will happen the next day.  If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand your concern with your watches alarm clock being turned on every day. Just to clarify are you setting the alarms on the watch or phone?

Are you setting the alarms to repeat each day or for just one day?

What type of phone do you have paired with your watch?

How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand your concern with your watches alarm clock being turned on every day. Just to clarify are you setting the alarms on the watch or phone?

Are you setting the alarms to repeat each day or for just one day?

What type of phone do you have paired with your watch?

How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

0 Likes
Members_F9p1OUA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

HI!  I was normally just setting it on my watch.  But I started also setting it on my phone since the watch alarm was just randomly shutting off.  I thought I had it set on my watch to repeat every day.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 and they are paired.  This just started happening like a week ago.  So this morning, my watch alarm actually went off, and I flicked it away to turn it off, and when I looked again, it had turned completely off.  So I did some more investigating.  Somehow the settings changed on my watch that it wasn't set for every day.  It was only setting if I manually set it myself.  It was never like that.  Anyway, I "think" the problem may be fixed now bc I set it for every day.

0 Likes