Original topic:

Backup options

(Topic created: 10 hours ago)
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
I think it would be nice to be able to back up your watch when you want too instead of it doing it automatically. I think we had this feature before but THEY took it away, how about bringing it back.
0 Likes
4 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

It backs up automatically every night, why is that bad?  If you took it off automatic backup, and they had manual backup, you would probably be one of those people crying when you watch crashes and you have to restore an old backup because you forgot to make a recent backup.  I personally believe the backups should be once a week, or at least be able to choose a schedule since most people do not make major changes to their watch apps very often, and the watch contains very little data.

Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
@realaud even though most of what your saying is okay, ain't nobody crying over here. And I do back up my phone regularly on my laptop and a external hard drive because in this day and age you never know. But I really don't need anyone being sarcastic when they answer a question so keep your remarks to yourself. If don't have anything informative to say don't say anything...šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€:male_sign:
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

There still is manual backup:  

To manually back up your watch, open the Wear app. Go to watch settings/accounts & backup. Click on your Samsung account then click on Samsung Cloud. Scroll all the way to the bottom (while enabling/disabling what you want backed up), choose back up data.

0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

once you click on Samsung Cloud under Samsung Account, it takes you to the phone backup. it's not for the watch.