JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't download purchased watch face

(Topic created: 04-26-2023 08:04 AM)
userDpbkbTs3KU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I can't find where I can download watch face I purchased I do see on my purchase details but where do I download it 🤔 thank you 😊 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

The new watch 4 and 5 use the Google store for watch faces and the watch faces that you got from the galaxy store are not compatible with the new devices since they use a diff. operating system to find watch faces in the Goggle store across the top it will say top charts and categories select Categories and there you will see a option for Watch apps and watch faces 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

4 Replies
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch

Did you upgrade your watch from the Watch 3 to the 4 or 5 if so thoses watch faces from the 3 and earlier are not compatible with the newer versions 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

userDpbkbTs3KU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I did and it was working perfect till I reset the watch for new phone the point is when I choose more watch face it's Taking me to Google play and not galaxy store kind there is no watch face on galaxy store and I did buy if from galaxy store
0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch

The new watch 4 and 5 use the Google store for watch faces and the watch faces that you got from the galaxy store are not compatible with the new devices since they use a diff. operating system to find watch faces in the Goggle store across the top it will say top charts and categories select Categories and there you will see a option for Watch apps and watch faces 

userprQjzqa89z
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
What about watch faces that were purchased, do we just lose out on those?
0 Likes