Original topic:

Dear Samsung

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
XJCAR
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I would love to be able to control my tablet with my watch for music, youtube, etc. I know the S-Pen gives you a handful of controls. But although the mighty S-Pen is awesome in this and many other regards, there's a better chance that when I need to change the volume, skip through a track or whatever it's my watch that I'll have on my person as I don't just walk around with my S-Pen strapped to me. If this is being discussed elsewhere please point me in that direction. Thank you
5 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't believe Samsung allows you to connect a watch to your tablet. That would probably be the request I would shoot for
Hello_Kitty
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
They do with the galaxy wearable app
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

No, I don't believe the wear app is compatible with tablets and I remember reading specifically that the watch cannot be connected to a tablet.  Probably because people will try to connect one watch to two devices and that is just not possible. It's one phone per watch, but you can have multiple watches connected to a phone (I don't believe they can be used at the same time, though).

winegirl1968
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
It looks like you can't 1723196742016.jpg
0 Likes
XJCAR
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
To my knowledge, it has never been something that is possible. But it's been part of my wishlist for quite some time now. I personally think that it would be awesome, and therefore, I just thought I'd throw it out there.
0 Likes