Original topic:

Feature Request - Bring back Floors Climbed Complication

(Topic created: 11 hours ago)
illetyus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Greetings to all,

As you know, the "floor climbing indicator" is not available on every watch. Huawei and Xiaomi have yet to find a satisfactory solution for this "floor climbing indicator" feature. As far as I know, it can only be added as a complication to Garmin watches and can be attached to Samsung watches via the "Health Plug-in" 3rd party application, which sometimes does not even work...

Why doesn't Samsung display the "floor climbing indicator" as a complication? Does everything have to be like Apple? I would argue that Samsung is not making an effort because Apple Watches do not have a "floor climbing indicator" as a complication. Something that used to exist has suddenly disappeared in 2021. It has simply remained as a number within Samsung Health. I believe this is a very important indicator...

I hope one day Samsung will stop imitating Apple and listen to its users.

Screenshot_20240729_134700_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes
2 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@illetyus I'm guessing that it has been demoted because not many users actually use that information. Samsung tends to watch what people actually use and remove features which are not commonly used. 

0 Likes
illetyus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

One little complication won't hurt anyone and yet Samsung would distunguish itself from other watches...

0 Likes