JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GALAXY WATCH PRO 5 change the real time hr.

(Topic created: 12-17-2022 06:30 PM)
fiter
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
i got a similar problem but whit the real time I GOT GALAXY WATCH PRO 5 (im using galaxy S20 ultra unblock using at&t carrier) and he decide by himself to change the hour ,giving me the past hour like is 6am and the watch change to 5sm (thanxs samsung late to my office for that 😡🤦🏾‍:male_sign:) is happening every day more than 6 or 9 times at day 🤷🏾‍:male_sign: i dont know why he doing that#1- the watch is sync to the phone and the phone don't change te hour🙄 #2-the phone carrier dont change the hour AND THE LOCATION AND GPS KNOWS WHERE I AM.🙄 #3-i can not change the hour of the watch pro 5 in settings because said "the watch is sync whit the phone +the phone are link to the watch whit Bluetooth and wifii... #4-the watch pro 5 is TLD:telephone_receiver: so he have his own line =the carrier AT&T provide the signal so they know the where TIME ZONE ARE THE WATCH #5- when i change ir manually in -400 time zone *MY ACTUAL TIME ZONE*during the day the watch pro 5 change it again to another hour is not. -500 TIME ZONE 😡😡😡please samsung fix that. im tired of that🤷🏾‍:male_sign:i cant trust in the hour of my own watch 🤦🏾‍:male_sign: that happening since the daylight time change but. before when i buy it dont happen back in september ...but again there is no reason to the watch pro 5 change the hour by him self NO REASON🙄🤷🏾‍:male_sign:🤦🏾‍:male_sign:🥺😡

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your Galaxy watch 5 pro changing time zones on its own. As your watch doesn't have the feature to change the time zones on the watch, I would recommend reaching out to your carrier as your watch should match the time zone set on your phone.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your Galaxy watch 5 pro changing time zones on its own. As your watch doesn't have the feature to change the time zones on the watch, I would recommend reaching out to your carrier as your watch should match the time zone set on your phone.

0 Likes