JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GW4 AOD Retention Issue

(Topic created: 08-04-2022 07:39 AM)
techgenius
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello Im Using Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and im using AOD on my daily use but if i use stock or most of the watchfaces with it there is a amoled retention effect on gray colored screens but im now using an watchface called Marine Commander which fetures Amoled Burnin protector and it shifts pixels(Whole Watchface to few pixels right/left/bottom/top)in every 1 minute to prevent burnin or retention effect. As most of the watchfaces or stock watchfaces doesnt have this kinda feature and needs to be added.

2 Replies
supershini
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I contact samsung and they just don' care about the issue atm they just told me to get where did I get the watch and told me to just get replacement... I have tried with new gw4 and it does samething. my AOD shut off at 1hr idle, sometime it just shutoff, and the brightness in the phone wear setting it's randomly grey out.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.