Original topic:

Galaxy Gear S3 not detecting steps or heart rate

(Topic created: 07-04-2022 07:45 AM)
TimG21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

My watch is not detecting steps or heart rate any suggestions how to fix this issue 

0 Likes
2 Replies
johnboy69me
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Reset and or posable reinstall app and make sure watch is up over wrist knuckle and tight not to tight should work
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when you watch doesn't detect steps or heart rate. If the step and heart rate tracking features are not working properly on your watch, the watch band or strap may be too loose or the watch's software might need updating. However, a simple reboot may solve the problem. Give this link try to troubleshoot the symptoms you are experiencing: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003204/

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing these symptoms, the next step would be a service repair. As your device is out of warranty you would  be responsible for the cost of the repair. If you wish to set your device up for service, please contact our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.