Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 7

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
Nurse2talk2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Battery life not improved over 6. Fast charging slower than 6. Metrics poor. Does the AGEs even work?
4 Replies
MoHo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
No way? That is not good
0 Likes
zachisnice
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes but coming from a watch4 the difference is night and day. AGEs seem to work for me
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

after a week with the 7 and coming from the 6 Classic, my battery life is slightly better, charging time seems fine to me, and the AGE labs don't matter to me........I'm already diabetic. I'll keep checking that feature here and there to see if there's any value to me, but I'm not counting on it. how long have you had your 7? did you set it up via Smart Switch from your 6? or did you manual setup?

0 Likes
RJ009
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Got my Watch 7 coming from Eatch 6 Classic! I don't have issues, but the internal capabilities are way better than the 6 version. The heart rate sensor is better, as well as the other features. I have no issues with the battery life since it charges faster than the 6. But, I guess it's because I don't overload my watch with apps, nor try to do everything I can do on my phone on my watch. Battery life for me is good.
0 Likes