JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch6 Incompatible with ReSound Quattro Hearing Aids

(Topic created: 11-20-2023 11:37 AM)
KK33
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm so frustrated.  I have ReSound Quattro hearing aids which seem to work fine with my Galaxy 23 Ultra.  I was excited now since previous phones were not compatible for streaming.  So I just purchased a Galaxy Watch6 thinking that it was a no-brainer that the latest technology would also be compatible.  I'm finding that  limited apps on my phone translate to the watch, and ReSound Smart 3D is not one of them.  Please, Samsung, make it a priority for all your latest technology to be compatible with hearing aids.  Apple is far superior in this endeavor, but I am a Samsung android lover, like so many of us who use hearing aids.  I really don't want to ditch my favorite technology in favor of switching to Apple, but because Samsung is behind, I may have to.  Is there an aftermarket app that will connect my watch?  Please help.  Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello KK33, Welcome to the Community. Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products. However, @bill-e is correct. It is ultimately ReSound's responsibility to make the app compatible.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

I will tag this for the @Samsung_Moderator to mark as a request but it is actually Resound that needs to create a compatible app for the watch.  Samsung has no ownership or insight into the Resound product and it is the hearing aid's OEM responsibility to code the app. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello KK33, Welcome to the Community. Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products. However, @bill-e is correct. It is ultimately ReSound's responsibility to make the app compatible.

0 Likes