Original topic:

Galaxy Watch7, Necessary upgrade? Only Nominal changes?

(Topic created: yesterday)
jspenceolson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I ordered the Galaxy Watch7, an upgrade from my Watch5 Pro (goodbye beautiful, I'll miss you)? We'll see. Definitely quite similar body to the Watch6 with no outstanding physical changes.

We definitely have some interesting new features that I'm not sure of the usefulness yet: energy score, ages index, sleep apnea tracking. The bands however are awesome. Lots of great colors and the addition of athleisure style is really cool, nice feel to it.

What do ya'll think?
0 Likes
12 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
It will be a while before I upgrade since I recently bought the 6 44mm
0 Likes
jspenceolson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Do you think you'll get the Watch 8, 9 or even further? Which watch did you have before the Watch6?
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had the 5 Pro BT, I liked that one a lot, but I upgraded to the 6 to have LTE, of my 5 Pro was LTE, I wouldn't have upgraded, I will get the 7 Ultra sometime in yhe future
0 Likes
jspenceolson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
You could get the Watch5 Pro LTE. They're pretty cheap on ebay refurbished. Great value honestly if you don't feel the 6 was much of an upgrade.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
I do notice some difference in the 2, I don't regret upgrading after using the 6 for a few months
0 Likes
jspenceolson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
When'd you upgrade to the 6 anyhow? Also just curious, what's the main reason you use a galaxy watch?
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
3 months ago, I mainly use it to track sleep and LTE, I don't carry my phone much, it's also great for music when I cut grass
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
Spotify
0 Likes
bradenj21
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
The screen is brighter and the color depth seems better on initial glance.