JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch7 not collecting sleep records for night shift worker

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
kjhhong
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have been using my Watch7 Ultra for about 10days and it has not been recording any of the sleep data for Energy score, sleep coaching and sleep apnea.

I can actually check and see the sleep score on how long I sleep (awake/REM/light/deep) but all I see on the Energy score, sleep coaching and sleep apnea is that I need "x number of more nights needed" and that number never goes down.

I sleep like 7+ hours from 9am to 6pm since I am a night shift worker but it doesn't work.

It works fine for my dad who sleeps at night.

Is there any way for night shifter to make it collect the data?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. We understand the concern with the Watch 7 not collecting enough data for the sleep apnea tracking.

Please contact the Samsung health team at 1-855-795-0509 for Sleep Apnea and ECG/Cycle tracking related concerns. 

You can also reach out via email:

Sleep Apnea and ECG: healthmonitor@email.support.samsung.com

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
winegirl1968
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Night shift here also. I have had the 3, 4 and now the 5 pro. It's a hit and miss. I downloaded a 3rd party app called sleep cycle and it works pretty well.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. We understand the concern with the Watch 7 not collecting enough data for the sleep apnea tracking.

Please contact the Samsung health team at 1-855-795-0509 for Sleep Apnea and ECG/Cycle tracking related concerns. 

You can also reach out via email:

Sleep Apnea and ECG: healthmonitor@email.support.samsung.com

0 Likes