JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch active 2 not receiving text messages after updating.!!

(Topic created: 10-28-2022 10:11 PM)
userFj1nw77LIT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Can someone please help I have tried everything!!!! Restart, factory reset, unenstaling the wear app, restarting my phone nothing is working.  I've checked accessibility, if it's on. 
The only thing it does is receive the message when it boots up up after that it doesn't receive anymore. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of being able to receive text messages on your watch as I use mine regularly for messaging. If your Samsung smart watch (LTE) experiences mobile data issues, cannot answer calls, receive texts, or does not display your phone number in the Settings menu, there are a few things you can try. If those options do not work, it may be necessary to contact your carrier for network options or activation support. Give this link a try for troubleshooting steps to resolve the possible symptom you are experiencing: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003245/

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps provided, I would recommend first reaching out to your carrier to make sure that nothing is being blocked between the devices. If your carrier confirms there are no symptoms for their end, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 so they can remote into your device and verify your settings.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of being able to receive text messages on your watch as I use mine regularly for messaging. If your Samsung smart watch (LTE) experiences mobile data issues, cannot answer calls, receive texts, or does not display your phone number in the Settings menu, there are a few things you can try. If those options do not work, it may be necessary to contact your carrier for network options or activation support. Give this link a try for troubleshooting steps to resolve the possible symptom you are experiencing: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003245/

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps provided, I would recommend first reaching out to your carrier to make sure that nothing is being blocked between the devices. If your carrier confirms there are no symptoms for their end, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 so they can remote into your device and verify your settings.

0 Likes