JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch health feature request

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
averageuser1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I was sick recently and wanted to check my vitals all at once or atleast simultaneously and be shown what it means to specific things, actions to reduce symptoms. Just a general check up feature so that I can see some sensors normally locked and have them together.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you averageuser1, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
If vitals include blood pressure, and temperature, you're going to be disappointed because they have not been approved by the FDA and no Smartwatch in the US can provide.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you averageuser1, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes