Original topic:

Galaxy watch, turn off notifications while driving?

(Topic created: yesterday)
nikos2wheels
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I don't want to hear or have the watch vibrate while I am driving, except for Google Maps. Is there a way to turn off notifications on the Galaxy Watch while I am driving? 

3 Replies
jspenceolson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Absolutely! Go to settings and and search for "Modes and routines" and create a "driving" mode. Then for your watch, go to the wearable app, choose the watch you are wearing, click on watch settings, then click on modes, then toggle "sync modes with phone"

Hope this helps!
0 Likes
bella_rivera
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi! If you go to Modes and Routines on your phone, you can edit driving mode and under "Stay focused" add the action "Do not disturb". Once you turn on this mode or it turns on automatically, Do not Disturb will turn on automatically.

0 Likes
MrXGeekX
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
To reduce distractions while driving and still receive Google Maps notifications on your Galaxy Watch, you can enable Do Not Disturb mode on your watch, which silences all notifications. Swipe down on your watch's home screen to access quick settings and activate Do Not Disturb. Alternatively, use the Driving Mode on your connected Samsung phone by navigating to Settings > Advanced Features > Bixby Routines or Settings > Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls to limit notifications while driving.
0 Likes