Original topic:

Galaxy watch ultra on T-Mobile

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
ricketkm
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Been trying to activate LTE on this watch since I received it and no luck. Well partially data and text works just can't make phone calls. Also at the bottom it shows emergency call only. T-Mobile told me to reach out Samsung but no luck. Any suggestions???
0 Likes
7 Replies
EdLemus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here, on T-Mobile. Can't use the watch by itself..is it really an LTE watch of you can't use it like one ?
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Which plan do you have pick?  Mobile or wearable plan?  I think mobile plan, you can use the watch without having the phone.

0 Likes
ricketkm
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wearable
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
How long have you had it? 14 days or less? RETURN IT. Trust me it's not worth the hassle. Get yourself the Bluetooth model. If it's more than 14 days, sorry but you've got an overpriced Bluetooth model essentially. Tmobiles systems for lte (non apple) watches was an afterthought and basically only seems to work in a hodgepodge sort of manner. (From what I have heard) this is in no way a statement of facts, just 3rd party info that I've heard has issues
0 Likes
ricketkm
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Unfortunately there is no Bluetooth model..
0 Likes
Monieca
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've been trying to activate my watch 7 LTE with any provider at this point just to be told my device is NOT ESIM compatible. **bleep**? Anyone else had this issue?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Does it have an imei? Look at the box. If only an s/n (serial number) it's a Bluetooth model
0 Likes