Original topic:

Galaxy watch7, I can't set up my mobile plan on my watch 7 with boost mobile.

(Topic created: 08-10-2024 06:10 PM)
lawrehtar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I traded my watch 6 for watch 7 and I've been trying to set up my mobile plan but it's not working. I keep getting an error code 3010. Anyone knows how to fix this?šŸ„ŗ

16 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Its so you can leave the phone behind if you have to, such as jogging, working out, going on rides at an amusement park, etc.
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
I can never leave my phone behind. I need it for work or anything
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
And thats why people have lte watches, for the times its not practical to have a phone on you. And sometimes you phone is just out of range in another room.
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ok, cool. Each his own. I just have mine for health reasons.
0 Likes
user2DOe9zyWHs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a very good answer to your question!  Welcome to my world of dementia or just downright forgetfulness and I lost my phone TWICE in one month and extremely lucky that honest people returned my phone to me.  So no our phones are NOT always with us and some of us do need a smartwatch so we're not left stranded.  I don't drive and rely on Uber to get around and have to have a phone of some sort in order to even get a ride home and to make financial transactions at all.  There's something for you to think about. 

0 Likes
Members_GMpInHX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I also can't set up my mobile plan. I've contacted AT&T and they have given the. eSIM. However the watch will not connect to their network to download it. I have a Watch Ultra. Anyone else having this problem?

0 Likes
lawrehtar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had to return mine and order the wifi/Bluetooth version.
0 Likes