Original topic:

Healthapps for Galaxy Watches need some switches to suppress constant alerts

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
userG7ZEuwslcl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a Galaxy classic 6 watch.

I really want to use some of the features such as monitor Irregular heart rate. However I can't.

The reason is a have AFIB and am under my doctors' care for the condition.  The problem is that if I have it enabled, I get alerts waking me up in the middle of the night and asking me to take ECG.  Their needs to be some switches to simply record the problem, and only congressionally reminding me of such recorded events.  Certainly not to alert me during sleep  periods that I may have AFIB.  Also no need if i take an ecg to give the dire alert that I need to contact doctor because of AFIB.  A simple mention that it was "still" detected is enough.

The same should be for some other features you have or are working, e.g., Sleep Apnea.

0 Likes
5 Replies
scubachick007
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Turn on, do not disturb in your phone settings. Then select the time you sleep for it to turn on and off automatically.
0 Likes
userG7ZEuwslcl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Does not help.   It was on but alerts still came through.

Only turn off the monitoring worked.

0 Likes
scubachick007
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go to the watch settings on Wear app and make sure *Sync. Do Not Disturb with phone is turned onScreenshot_20240917-120127_1000070839_1726592516.png
0 Likes
userG7ZEuwslcl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
It is on
0 Likes
userG7ZEuwslcl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Note not looking for workaround to temporarily bypass alerts. But trying to get the developers to introduce a way to indicate that condition is known and so reduce when and how often to report, without sending lots of unnecessary alerts.
0 Likes