Original topic:

Just got Galaxy Watch6

(Topic created: yesterday)
user6OsSFHZGS9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Overall really pleased with the watch. Sleep tracking functionality has required some tweaking, and I haven't gotten that to work satisfactorily yet. 

Suggestions:

- Let us connect our bluetooth chest straps! There's no downside for Samsung to do this. You don't make a competing HR chest strap, and Polar's watches are no match for the Galaxy. Yes the wrist sensor is good, but it's not going to be as accurate as a chest monitor with the wrist movements in CrossFit style workouts. 

- Why steer me toward the Natural Cycles app when that app is only compatible with Oura and Apple Watch? 
0 Likes
3 Replies
bella_rivera
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi!

About the Natural Cycles App-- if you head over to the Google Play Store, you can find the app there!

Hope that helps!

0 Likes
user6OsSFHZGS9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry, I wasn't clear. The app doesn't accept the Galaxy Watch as a temperature sensor, nor does it have a companion app for Wear OS. It only integrates with Apple Watch.
0 Likes
bella_rivera
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

One thing you can try is enabling Cycle tracking on the Samsung Health app. It tracks skin temperature there. Although, I am not sure if it will then transfer the data to the Natural Cycles app.

0 Likes