JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Metal link band - Galaxy Watch Ultra

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
MHalbasch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Are there any plans to make the Samsung metal link band compatible with the Galaxy watch ultra? I absolutely love the look of that band and no other brand comes even close to the same quality. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello MHalbasch, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the Galaxy watch ultra and I bought a really really nice titanium one on Amazon for 26 bucks and it's beautiful compliments the watch in every way
Members_TxPcm4W
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm totally blind, and have a **bleep** of a time with the original band due to hand tremorseano my sighted pocket person can and will not help me with my watch... so I was REALLY hoping for some better band options as well. Any help apprecfted. I have the Milanese loop band for the Apple Watch and LOVE that one.

0 Likes
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yup. The ones on Amazon are actually quite nice, and actually have METAL attachment tabs. The silicone knock-offs have plastic attachment tabs; junk.
TonyTypeS
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Amazon has little adapters that allow you to use the previous bands on the new Ultra 😉
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello MHalbasch, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.