Original topic:

Moving the bouncing phone or musical note icon

(Topic created: 04-08-2022 02:40 PM)
userN0FdaTwQWO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello:

I have a new Galaxy Watch 4 Classic running Wear OS 3.2.  Before that, I owned a Watch 3 running Tizen.  With the Watch 3, I could relocate the small bouncing phone or musical note icon from its 6 o'clock position to either 7:30 or 4:30 position, so it wouldn't cover up the battery charge level icon in my watch face's 6 o'clock position.  With my new Watch 4, Wear OS apparently won't let me move the bouncing icon.  Is there a way to move the bouncing icon?  If not, please consider implementing that in an update.  Thanks.   Airpilot

8 Replies
DannyBoy91
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Unfortunately the Watch 4 doesn't have that option.
0 Likes
userN0FdaTwQWO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes, I know.  I'm asking Samsung to fix this in the next Wear OS update.  Moderator, can you help with my request - place it in a developer queue for them?  They did fix my issue with AOD not updating time on non-Samsung faces, so why not this small request???   Airpilot

userN0FdaTwQWO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Come on, Moderators: are you going to step up to my request, and at least reply to it?  Isn't the purpose of this forum to resolve issues and questions?  Are you doing your jobs by ignoring the harder issues?

Airpilot

LeoWyatt89
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Actually, the moderator's job from my experience with other forums is maintaining their community, not answering every question a person has. Forms are meant to be peer-to-peer support.  If you need Samsung that bad dude just use Live Chat or call in.  All they do for feature requests like this from other posts I've seen is just add the tag of feedback which you could pretty much do yourself. 

0 Likes
userN0FdaTwQWO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm a moderator on another list, so I understand your view.  But moderators in this list have in the recent past moved suggestions like mine to a developer's queue so they can see their customer's requests.  Even if moderators didn't want to help, they could at least have had the decency to provide a reply.  They didn't, so I'm unimpressed and rightfully so.

BTW, I've already attempted to reach Samsung via Live Chat, to absolutely no avail.

Anyway, thank you.  At least you took the time to reply...

user0mo2FBBjXU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am also facing the same issue with the music icon on my new watch 4, we need an option to remove this icon from the display.

Ahmed Ghallab
userN0FdaTwQWO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Any comment from Samsung? C'mon Samsung, your customers are asking for your help!
... Airpilot
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.