cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: New Galaxy Watch does not count steps

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I too now join the group of users with the watch not detecting activities. It has never accurately recorded stairs but had reliably and accurately recorded step. Well at least up to a week ago. Now it intermittently records steps when I look in the Health app. On several of the faces that show steps all I see is zero. Very frustrating. None of the posted steps has resolved the issue.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The referenced fix is NOT a solution or a work around.  There are too many reports in this thread where the problem is not solved, including mine.  My watch worked for a year then now suddenly stopped reporting steps in the watch face.  Something changed. What is the official word from Samsung Customer Support Management regarding this problem and a fix or unfixable?  We need to escalate this to Samsung executive management to get their attention.  

Moderator, how do we and to whom do we escalate this pervasive problem??

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So. The "solution" did not work for me. It stopped measuring my sleep at the same time. 

However, a couple of nights ago, I  pit it on the charger and forgot to put it back on for a couple of days. Today it was counting steps again. Fingers crossed it does sleep again too.