Original topic:

New Pro 5 no "Phone left behind"

(Topic created: 02-22-2023 11:18 AM)
Stevenbennettsr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Screenshot_20230222_183034_YouTube.jpg

On the "Wear" app, when I go to the ""Find my watch" page there is supposed to be a toggle for the "No Phone left behind" feature. That feature is NOT present on the page.

Watch is a new pro 5

This picture of the "Find my watch" screen taken from a YouTube "tips"  (Hayles world) video. I do NOT have these features on my "Find my watch" page. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. After further research as the previous user mentioned this feature isn't available on Samsung devices. It has the disconnection alert as previously mentioned.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm confused, is there a question?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Uhm, what?
0 Likes
IRStaten
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
When I forget my phone at home and my pro 5 is on my wrist. It makes a sound alerting you. Also the top of the watch will show a phone icon with a symbol showing its not close
0 Likes
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Isn't that the "watch disconnected from phone" message? My Active4 makes a noise and vibrates several times when it disconnects. Disconnection alerts under settings on my watch. Not sure about your 5.

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. In order to better assist you what type of device do you have paired with your Galaxy watch 5 pro?

0 Likes
Stevenbennettsr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

S22 Ultra

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. After further research as the previous user mentioned this feature isn't available on Samsung devices. It has the disconnection alert as previously mentioned.

Stevenbennettsr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you Samsung Adam. 

0 Likes