Original topic:

Not happy with Galaxy Watch 7

(Topic created: 2 hours ago)
Members_Z9De56v
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have been a polar watch person since way back when they first released their wrist watch heart rate monitors.  I think they were like $9.

Recently my Polar Ignite failed and I looked at the Galaxy Watch 7. I decided against Polar and went with the 7.

It has been a learning experience.  And for the first few days the experience seemed just fine. 

And I began to see problems where results were not being updated on the phone. And today has been a very disappointing day. 

Over the last few days, I have noticed that the battery life is very poor. Mind you I am not a heavy app user and have many things turned off.  But by the afternoon I was down to upper 50ā€™s remaining and for the last few days I charge before I go to bed and when I get up.

Today I charged early and I have noticed it doesnā€™t charge to 100%. I see 98% most of the time.

By 9 I noticed I had no connection to the phone and the battery was down to 50% and try as I might I could not get the watch and phone connected.  I was away for less than an hour before I resumed trying to connect the two devices and I noticed that the watch was dead.  I connected the charger and I did not see that any charge was happening. Almost 1 hour later it is only at 11%.  In previous charging attempts I know I saw a faster charging rate. 

So far, I have not been impressed and I think I made a mistake in not continuing with Polar devices.

0 Replies