JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone sending google map location to Galaxy watch

(Topic created: 04-23-2023 02:17 AM)
eddiechung1203
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, can i just simply send an location from phone google map to galaxy watch google map? or everything is synced via bluebooth?(i.e. i search an address in phone google map, the record will be shown in the watch google map too?)

i plan to buy a watch5pro but thinking it is not convenient to search an address in watch, so wondering if user can do the search on phone then send to the watch.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. As @jeanettewakely4 stated, Google Maps can be used simultaneously on the phone the watch. Give this link a try for some more information on how Google Maps on works on the Galaxy watch 4 and 5 series: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00089182/

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
jeanettewakely4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello! Yep, you can totally send a location from your phone's Google Maps to your Galaxy Watch's Google Maps. As I know, most of the data syncs automatically between your phone and watch, so if you search for an address on your phone's Google Maps, it should show up on your watch's Google Maps too.

No need to manually transfer or sync via Bluetooth 🙂

Regarding the convenience factor, Idk too much, sorry(

0 Likes
eddiechung1203
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks jeanettewakely4! 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. As @jeanettewakely4 stated, Google Maps can be used simultaneously on the phone the watch. Give this link a try for some more information on how Google Maps on works on the Galaxy watch 4 and 5 series: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00089182/

0 Likes