Original topic:

Re-routing voice call from headset to watch - Solved

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
maoli_37
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Galaxy watch Ultra is capable of re-routing a voice call back to watches even if the call is accepted and  already connected to the Bluetooth headset. The action can be done on the watches. That's great if you have your headset active but in the bag. I was so many times missing this function on my previous 46mm Watch.

20240726_111735.png

ā€ƒ

6 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm still trying to figure out why you would have a connected headset in your bag instead of disconnecting it to store it.

maoli_37
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, that's simple. I have a jabra headset that I often forget to switch off and put it to my laptop bag that I put in the trunk of my car. Then, I got an incoming call while driving. On 46mm Watch I accepted the call and then was unable to do anything but end the call. On Ultra I can re-route the call back to the Watch to go on with the voice call. Great improvement for me.

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm glad you found a solution to your problem.  You really should train yourself until it's a reflex to turn off the headset before removing from your head. At least ear buds automatically disconnect if removed from your ears.

0 Likes
maoli_37
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Mee too. I have jabra 65e that I keep on all the time. 

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

Your watch or phone is not connected to your car to take the call?

0 Likes
maoli_37
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Ford car is not equipped with the modern technologies. Too old one.

0 Likes