Original topic:

Ring of rashes

(Topic created: 9 hours ago)
Jrelpro
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a samsung watch 7 gives me a ring of rashes exactly where I put my watch. And it kind of hurts when I touch it. I don't know if I am allergic to what the watch is made of or if it radiation. 

Rashes

3 Replies
KingMooka
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the same issue. But, I have been wearing it loosely ever since I have discovered it and it doesn't seem to be irritating as much. So I'm thinking material. Just have to wait and see. Hopefully, it's not radiation.
Jrelpro
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I think I'll return it because its like bothering a lot.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, Jrelpro. Welcome to the Community. We definitely see how this would be concerning! We hope you are okay, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this is caused you! We do have a specialized team that would be happy to help you with this situation. I would encourage you to reach out to this team directly to get this matter resolved.

Please be aware, this team will be asking for specific information, such as your name, street address, email, place of purchase, bill of sale (to validate warranty status), and will request any documentation related to this incident. The additional documentation could include photos of an injury/damage, receipts or estimates of repairs, and/or medical documentation, etc.

The quickest way to reach this specialized team is by calling 1-800-726-7864.

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Facebook or Twitter Support teams, or reach out to a moderator directly to set up a call back.

0 Likes