Original topic:

Samsung Health Data -request for enhancements

(Topic created: 01-15-2023 07:00 PM)
shauna970
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung Team,

I been with Samsung for 10 years. I love your products. I am a data engineer and the export files for Samsung health are so hard to analyze. If I can't do this I know typical users can't do it either. We need enhancements please. 

This way we can export our data and give it to our doctors. In my case I have stage 4 kidney failure. My doctors suggested a smart watch to monitor my health since my doctors are 7 hours away. 

These watches are amazing for people with chronic health disabilities. but we need our data. We need a dash board that can be exported like Carb Manager. Carb Manager and other apps like it build a dashboard in the UI where users can export their data in dashboards, reports, and raw excel sheets. When I download my health data and open in excel, the data is corrupt and doesn't make sense. The files are not formatted with usable data. the data is still in its raw back end databases. 

The tech you have is amazing, but we need to be able to use our data. we need to be able to export our data in readable and analyzable data!! Please make this a priority ❤️ 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Welcome to the community, and we are grateful for the amazing input you provided. We will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Welcome to the community, and we are grateful for the amazing input you provided. We will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes