JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung active 2 will not let me press the check mark to pair

(Topic created: 07-10-2022 12:25 AM)
userhGELeFuAQH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've tried everything in the reboot menu. If anybody could help that would be great

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the frustration of your Galaxy active 2 not pairing to your device with the check mark. If your watch will not pair to a phone, or if it randomly disconnects, restart your watch. You should also make sure the Galaxy wearable app is up to date, but it may be necessary to reset the app and unpair your watch. Give this link a try for steps to assist in pairing your watch as well as some of the troubleshooting steps mentioned above: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003238/

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned above and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend a service repair. In order to set up a service repair, please reach out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864.

View solution in context

4 Replies
wow38
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wow
0 Likes
wow38
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Inbox me
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch

If you are using a Samsung device, have you tried submitting the issue to SSM? 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the frustration of your Galaxy active 2 not pairing to your device with the check mark. If your watch will not pair to a phone, or if it randomly disconnects, restart your watch. You should also make sure the Galaxy wearable app is up to date, but it may be necessary to reset the app and unpair your watch. Give this link a try for steps to assist in pairing your watch as well as some of the troubleshooting steps mentioned above: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003238/

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned above and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend a service repair. In order to set up a service repair, please reach out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864.