Original topic:

Samsung received product/wont refund

(Topic created: yesterday)
Chop Chop
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

The incompetency at Samsung is mindblowing. 

Multiple supervisors have told me they have received my products and the other supervisor did not do the return correctly, but don't worry, I got you. Then the same thing happens again I get an email stating the box was empty.  I have now put in a dispute with my credit card company. 

(01:44:28 GMT) Joshua: I also saw the triage of the return and yes, you are correct you sent both the watch, and I will make sure that the refund will be processed.
(01:45:13 GMT) Joshua: Please allow me to work on this within 24 - 48hours, since that's our refund process, and once processed, the refund should reflect within 5-7 banking days.
(01:45:48 GMT) Stacy: Thats what I was told last time only to get an email stating the refund was denied because the box was empty
(01:46:49 GMT) Joshua: I understand that they gave you a false promises, but on this one Stacy, I assure you with all of my heart and might that this is properly handled.
(01:47:07 GMT) Joshua: Since what I saw on the previous chats is that they did not take their time to check the triage of the return

As you can see in the photo the gold watch is present and the black box is unopened. Still they can't get it right. samsung 2 watch return.jpg

0 Likes
2 Replies
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
Going through your CC company shouldn't have to be the fallback. The good thing is your CC company works for you, not the VENDOR !
0 Likes
Chop Chop
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I agree! Especially when they have proof of the return!

I found an email for KS Choi, CEO Samsung North America. kschoi@samsung.com So I am trying that route also. They have lost a customer for sure. 

My credit card issued me a refund and said they will reach out if they need any other information.