Original topic:

Samsung watch ultra samsung pay showing up out the blue without being prompted

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hey a question, i have had this issue for a week. Contacted customer support they said they couldn't do nothing to file a error report with the members app and wearable app. I bought this watch about 2 weeks now and lately last week Friday. Samsung pay has been showing up every minute or every second without being prompted on the app or being near a card scanner to pay. Its been frustrating and not sure how to remove it because I'm new to samsung had apple before and this issue is annoying. Haven't had any help from the developers where I sent the error report or nothing. Every time I charge it samsung pay appears that the battery drains. Every other second the samsung pay/wallet app appears for no reason without being used or promoted. Shows up out the blue please someone help me with this issue because 680 for a watch just for it bug out is crazy. Can barely wear it or use it when samsung pay just appears every second or minute
8 Replies
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Turn off the Samsung pay app in your watch settings
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the samsung ultra watch how do I do that i forced stopped it and nothing
0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go into setting of watch. Click on apps allowed on watch. Fins Samsung Pay and shut it off
0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Should be able to this way1728132826477_1728132826472_0.jpg
Options
Galaxy Watch
It isn't notifications though the samsung pay shows up and it says statt to set up an account, i made an account already it kept showing up. So I restarted my watch and nothing and then I erased the watch as a whole and started the watch as new
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'll give it a try
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Where do I go
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
First, make sure your NFC is off at all times. If you use Samsung Pay, it will turn it on when you need it.
0 Likes