JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Smart Watch S6 Classic Package Contents

(Topic created: 08-10-2023 10:58 AM)
MikeyJP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Got mine this week and not a great difference from my S5 - but so far so good and liking it. My question here is when unpacking there was a small 2"x2" cellophane packet with some peel and stick clear pieces in it. No identification. No label. No instructions. What are these little clear stick-on's for???  So also - can anyone else here give me a link for the full User Manual.  On the Samsung site here there is NO MANUAL for S6 that I can find under Support/Wearables/manuals.  Sure it is there, just well hidden? Right Samsung? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Apparently, just throw them away. They aren't security stickers (mod confirmed). It seems to have been a packaging error with some boxes. Please hit accept as solution on this post so that other users can be better informed, should they be worried about these stickers as well. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
MikeyJP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

No on the link. It shows 3 options on that page - register, warranty and request repair.  Absent is the usual link/button to download or open a manual.

LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch
You can find the User manual by opening the Galaxy Wearable and visiting the Galaxy Watch 6. Near the bottom of the page you will see a link labeled "Tips and User manual." Click that to get to the User manual.

BTW, the watches don't have an "S" designation so referring to them as S5 and S6 is confusing. The terms used are Galaxy watch 6 or GW6.
0 Likes
MikeyJP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

l really no clue what the small bag of clear stickers are for????

Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Watch

Apparently, just throw them away. They aren't security stickers (mod confirmed). It seems to have been a packaging error with some boxes. Please hit accept as solution on this post so that other users can be better informed, should they be worried about these stickers as well. 

0 Likes