JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions for Wear OS 5.0, One UI Watch 6.0

(Topic created: 01-26-2024 10:54 AM)
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have suggestions for Wear OS 5.0 and One UI Watch 6.0. 

1. Add a Color Palette option to match Mobile and Tab One UI.

2. Add One UI 6.0 Quick Panel, to match One UI 6.0.

3. Add Navigation Gestures for more navigation options.

4. More Watch UI sound options, similar to Calm, Fun, and Retro, also change the default sounds for modernization. 

5. Performance Improvements, especially improve the Galaxy Watch 6 Series.

6. Bug fixes, mostly for the Galaxy Watch 6 Series, and eligible devices for the upcoming One UI Watch 6.0, Wear OS 5.0 update.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Johnnym74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I love my 6 Series. Maybe more sounds would be cool, but the OS is plenty good for a watch. Not hating, just debating.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
This year is the Galaxy Watch 6's first major update
0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
Also add support for custom sound themes!
(What if we can replace the click sounds with beeps when tapping on the screen (not the keyboard)? This is used on the Galaxy Camera (EK-GC110), by the way.)Screenshot_20240127_123922_SecSoundPicker_1000050926_1706387962.png
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Who knows what the future will hold. Apparently they're already working behind the curtains for Wear OS 5.0, which One UI Watch 6.0 will be based on. I guess they're changing it to annual new Wear OS versions instead of a major one every other year or so
0 Likes
AbsoluteZero
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

7. Launcher background image options with blur (in app drawer) and behind Tiles. The constant black is boring.

8. Better looking icons.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.