Original topic:

Trade in item returned -missing parts

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Andrew001
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
My Galaxy 5 watch was returned as it was rejected for a trade in for a galaxy watch 6. I picked it up signed for it and opened the box. I found a watch with no watch charger, no band, no samsung box or instructions. All were turned into Samsung for the trade in. Should I return the galaxy 6 watch without the band, charger, or the box.
8 Replies
Andrew001
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
And customer service just hung up on me.
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
I would suggest that you keep calling or trying the chat on the website. Since if you return the watch 6 you would have to return everything that came with it.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Andrew001
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ok
userp1uY39sNos
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Use the website chat. Those folks always come in clutch when I have a trade in issue. Next time take lots of pictures before you seal the box.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

For others planning on trading in a watch. You only need to send in the watch itself. You do not need to send the band, charger, box, etc. 

@Andrew001 If you are returning the Watch 6, you will need to return it with the band, charger and (I'm pretty sure) the original box. If you don't, you risk having the return approved. 

Andrew001
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
All good comments. I never had a trade in rejected so lesson learned. I did get through to the right folks. Things seem like they are going in the right direction but time will tell.
Andrew001
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Guess I'm using my fitness band till I get a watch band. It's a samsung fitness band.
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
That's good to hear customer service is helping

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes