JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Parts missing under bezel after accidental removal on Galaxy watch 3

(Topic created: 04-29-2022 12:15 AM)
Members_VKdv6s4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

The bezel of my watch was accidentally removed, and I found out some tiny ball(s) was(were) missing afterward. I wonder what would be the best solution for this type of inconvenient circumstances. Please feel free to share your  insight. Thanks.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with the parts missing from under your bezel and would recommend a service repair. As the watch would be consider to have physical damage, you would be responsible for the cost of the repair. If you wish to set your device up for service, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Cass94
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
So I'm not sure off hand the size of them but hopefully we can Google and find that out and they should be relatively cheap to replace from Amazon maybe but FIRST (sorry for caps not yelling lol) but most importantly I would contact Samsung care team through this app and let them know your predicament if it's under warranty they may be comfortable sending you the bearings or may need you to send it in for them to repair not sure if it would be covered though even though an accident but would expect a reasonable fee
0 Likes
Cass94
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
Also where did you lose them??
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with the parts missing from under your bezel and would recommend a service repair. As the watch would be consider to have physical damage, you would be responsible for the cost of the repair. If you wish to set your device up for service, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.