Original topic:

Ultra Info Board - Galaxy Watch 7 - Calendar complications for the week only show up if there is an event on the currently scheduled day.

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Coach3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Using the Ultra Info Board watch face, the main, large complication (Complication 4) set to "Date" shows the next 7 calendar dates, and will show 'dots' under each day to show if I have events scheduled for the day. The dots are color coded, according to how I color the events in my Samsung Calendar app on my phone. This is an incredibly useful watch face.

The problem is that the calendar is completely if there are no upcoming events for the day. For instance, yesterday, the 'dots' showed up for most of the day. My last event for the day ended at 7:30 PM, and after that time, my "Date" complication went blank for the week.

Today I have no events scheduled, and my calendar continues to be blank. If I add a test event later in the day, suddenly my calendar fills for the week on the watch complication. As soon as I remove the test event, all my calendar events disappear again.

I've done a deep dive into my permissions and all relevant apps, watch faces, etc... have been given access to my calendar.

Is there anything else I may be missing? Is there a way for me to submit a bug report to whatever team manages watch faces and complications at Samsung?

2 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Coach3 To submit a bug report:

1. Open the Wearable app
  2. Click on the icon with the floating squares.
  3. From the 3 dot menu in upper right, click on Settings
  4. Click on Contact us
  5. Click on Error reports
0 Likes
Coach3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Great. Thank you.