JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to control phone alarms on Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created: 10-12-2022 10:42 AM)
Dunwildranch
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

After the newest update my watch is having issues. I can no longer control my phone alarms on my watch, it shows that the "phone is not connected" but according to the wear app everything is fine. Two friends who have the same phone are having similar issues with their phones and watches as well as not connecting to data and not showing an esim. Anyone else having issues after the October update?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
I was having an almost identical problem. lasted for about a week after the recent update of the Galaxy Watch 4 Manager. The problem occurs IF you're running on an eSim. I went in to TMO yesterday and got a physical sim. problem solved.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Grendeth9495
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have not noticed this issue, though I assume an unpair, reset and re-pair might solve this, if not, you have e to wait for the next update, sorry.
0 Likes
Solution
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
I was having an almost identical problem. lasted for about a week after the recent update of the Galaxy Watch 4 Manager. The problem occurs IF you're running on an eSim. I went in to TMO yesterday and got a physical sim. problem solved.
0 Likes