JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Walkie talkie feature

(Topic created: 08-28-2023 10:08 PM)
Options
Galaxy Watch
Why did Samsung get rid of the walkie talkie feature on a Galaxy watch6? I used that feature on my watch 4 and 5 with my children, Now the feature's gone I don't understand? What is the reason?! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy Watch
#Update! I found the app! Weird but when I was looking for it nothing came up and I did a search online and said the Watch5 wasn't going to have that feature but I found it! Everything is right again! 🤣 

Walkie talkie feature 

Why did Samsung get rid of the walkie talkie feature on a Galaxy watch6? I used that feature on my watch 4 and 5 with my children, Now the feature's gone I don't understand? What is the reason?! 

View solution in context

9 Replies
BlaqSpade
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Why am I just hearing about this?
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same, I had the 4 and now the 5 and I didn't know they had that
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Watch
There was a walkie-talkie feature...??
Options
Galaxy Watch
Oh wow really? Yup it's a really dope feature and seems like they got rid of it
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
That's the app if anyone is interestedScreenshot_20230829_104841_Google Play Store.jpg
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi Babigirl914, Welcome to the Community. We understand the disappointment of not being able to use your favorite apps on a new watch.

We noticed in the "About this app" section, the developer states it will be compatible with future models of the Galaxy watches. It may be they have not updated it for the Watch 6 yet. 

Since they did not list an email address to be contacted, we recommend submitting feedback through the error report option in the Members app. Use this link for the steps for submitting the report: https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/raising-an-error-report-via-samsung-members-app/

Solution
Options
Galaxy Watch
#Update! I found the app! Weird but when I was looking for it nothing came up and I did a search online and said the Watch5 wasn't going to have that feature but I found it! Everything is right again! 🤣 

Walkie talkie feature 

VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you for sharing this! I had no idea! 😅
Options
Galaxy Watch
You're welcome!
0 Likes