Original topic:

Watch 7: Excitement

(Topic created: Friday)
Darkzeroo11
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just Pre-ordered galaxy watch 7 ultra, exited for it. 

#Samsung #watch7
14 Replies
Darkzeroo11
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
You should try it before you judge
0 Likes
All4dom
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
I understand what your saying .... just I'm not a fan of the style ... i have the 6 classic just don't like the round square combo thing.
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
I wouldn't trade the classic for the Ultra but it was a good thing I kept my 5 Pro, that's a better trade still with max value
0 Likes
userQEphzXhtDg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have been using my Watch5 Pro LTE (W5P) since it came out and love it.  Still works perfect and the battery is still like new.  No issues at all.  Last year, I got the Watch 6 Classic (W6C) and was planning to mail in the W5P for the tradein, but due to W6C technical and logistical issues, I returned it and kept my W5.  - thankfully.

Now, I preordered the Watch 7 Ultra (W7U), along with the W5P tradein.  If all goes well, I will mail in the W5P tradein.  However, I am really not that "excited" with the W7U.  Nothing that I read makes it above and beyond over the W5. The main reason for the W7U preorder is that Samsung is giving $350.00 for tradein for the W5P.  Not bad at all.  I really don't like the case style of the W7U, and I really hate the style of bands.  The W7U was designed for that "rugged" appearance for outdoor exercise, which is OK, but looks awkward in casual wearing.  I really like the look/feel of my W5P and it even looks good in casual wearing.  Couple of issues with the W7U ordering:

1.  No black color case and no black color bands.  WHY NOT??  Every one of my previous Galaxy watches from S3 - W6C were all black.  Black color looks incredible and professional.  I will certainly miss the black color.

2.  On the ordering page, when you select "Design your own Watch", there is the option to select the PeakForm Dark Grey band.  However, it will not be added to your cart.  After discussion with samsung, tech, they said that this is not an option.  Band never existed.  So, this is a bug they need to fix and remove that option from the "Design your own Watch" page.  So, I was forced to get the Marine Dark Grey band along with the Dark Grey case.  Really do not like the Marine band.  Too complicated.  Also, the free band (trail) they give will be useless to me since I don't use that type of band.

Overall, in answering this main forum post that it titled "Watch 7: Excitement", I am not really excited, but willing to try it out.  When I get it on July 19, I will most likely keep it.  Battery is same as the W5P (590mah) which is great.  With the $350.00 W5P tradein, it is a reasonable deal.

BTW.  I was able to get an extra $50.00 off because the other Samsung Web promo was that if you spend $500.00, you get an extra $50.00 off.  So, I also purchase the Tablet S9+ (with S8+ tradein) along with the W7U.  Also remember that you also get the extra $50.00 credit for the preorder reservation.

When I get/use the watch, I will post separate feedback just as I do each year with these Galaxy watches.

0 Likes
CPrince
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Amazon has a lot of bands that are cool , I ordered a titanium silver for my titanium silver watch
0 Likes