Galaxy Watch

Watch 7 Ultra Battery Draining So Fast

0 Likes
7 Replies
Megistic
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've been waiting for the update. I think Samsung is taking their time to fix the problem
0 Likes
thom2024
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
They released the new software update yesterday. I believe the problem is fixed
0 Likes
userEsrCx5dJcE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi, which version is the newest, i dont see any progress in my battery.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Greetings to All!
Related to the topic on W7 Ultra battery draining so fast, AND getting hot:
As an owner of this marvelous electronic device, first-time charging and subsequently use will cause a faster than expected drain...around 11 hrs of normal use, it will be on 10% charge. Yep, scary on a new device. Nevertheless, after a full charge (2nd time performed), the unit starts to behave as expected. So far so good! Also, I found a "trick" on the web to "reboot" the smartwatch by presing BOTH TOP AND BOTTOM BUTTONS AT THE SANE TIME UNTIL SCREEN GOES OFF...AND RELEASES WHEN SCREEN TURNS ON
IT WILL NOT delete any configuration on the watch, just alike rebooting a computer, or any electronic device. Cache reset? Maybe. This results in having the smartwatch working without any overheating AND battery behavior like the Watch 5 Pro I traded for the Ultra.
Now, 96% on battery since last charge, 2 hours ago, doing couple of calls, weather verification, SMS checking on grocery list.
I will keep tracking its behavior. More posts later on.
"I am an Engineer! Must of the time, I'm not wrong..."
0 Likes
userQW9XHids24
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Try turning off some/all gestures.
I get 3 days with them off, without ever turning the watch off.
As for getting hot, are you using the factory puck or an aftermarket? My Watch got hot while using a stand I purchased for my 5 pro. I have no issues with the original puck or the Samsung Trio charger.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the Galaxy watch ultra and I have the data plan on it from Verizon the battery life on this thing is amazing I have no issues at all with battery and last for days I go out for walks or go to the gym or anything I always leave my phone behind and the battery lasts forever
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
My Ultra battery.20240805_214003_1000020531_1722919217.jpg20240805_213855_1000020530_1722919175.jpg
0 Likes