Original topic:

Watch 7 Ultra shipping delays

(Topic created: Sunday)
Turner01
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I ordered a watch 7 Ultra within a hour of pre-orders and i noticed my shipping date keeps getting pushed back. I check earlier this week the site stated August and i check today and it says September. I hope this is not correct because I am going be so disappointed. Has this happened to anyone one else????
25 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am sure many other people also pre-ordered "within an hour" of the pre-order window opening up.  Most likely they are shipping on a first in/first out basis.  How many they can ship also depends on how many were produced in anticipation of popularity, continuing factory production levels, cargo delays, etc.  

user5Pu9lvcFJE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I ordered mine as soon as it was available and first it said July 24th, now it's saying August 7.
userPuXVoczVqj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I pre-ordered mine an hour or 2 after it was announced and got it today. I like it more than Apple watch ultra.20240719_172837_1000000362_1721428120.jpg
Turner01
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I ordered the white one with orange band. I like how it looks and canno wait to get mine.
0 Likes
southall
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Bro- your band looks like **bleep**

0 Likes
userPuXVoczVqj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I HATE this band. Ordered some others on Amazon.
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ordered my ultra later in the day on 7/10, and it's delivered on 7/19.
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here! We are fortunate as others are having issues apparently. Sorry to hear that. The demand must have been very high and probably depends upon what part of the country you are in?
0 Likes
D-Mac
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I ordered one in the Titanium Silver color with a Green Marine band. I was originally given a delivery date of July 24th. Now they're saying September 25th. I'm thinking that perhaps the only orders being delivered on the promised dates are those for watches ordered as is, without changing the band style or color. The last time I checked, Samsung wasn't even giving customers a choice of bands.
0 Likes