JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: Sunday)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

137 Replies
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Same here! We are fortunate as others are having issues apparently. Sorry to hear that. The demand must have been very high and probably depends upon what part of the country you are in?
0 Likes
D-Mac
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I ordered one in the Titanium Silver color with a Green Marine band. I was originally given a delivery date of July 24th. Now they're saying September 25th. I'm thinking that perhaps the only orders being delivered on the promised dates are those for watches ordered as is, without changing the band style or color. The last time I checked, Samsung wasn't even giving customers a choice of bands.
0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I got everything on July 19.  Titanium grey case and the dark grey marine band.  Love the combo colors.  Freebie band was also included.

0 Likes
Caplanjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Mine came today. This is the Watch7 44mm in silver.
0 Likes
userG2cD7OUGm2
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Sorry to hear. Ordered my Galaxy Watch Ultra on July 11th with a delivery date of July 24th. Two days ago, it changed to August 7th. I'm sure it will change again. The best thing for me to do is forget about it until it comes.... I also ordered the silver buds pro with a delivery date of July 24th. Now that has been changed to August 23rd. However, after doing some research, it appears that everyone's buds have been delayed due to some quality control issues. As far as the watch, even though the date has been pushed back, they still could come earlier....It's just an estimation of when they are scheduled to arrive, so do sweat it too much. Good things come to those who wait patiently šŸ™‚ 

0 Likes
D-Mac
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I pre-ordered my Galaxy Watch Ultra the day after Samsung's Unpacked event. I was given an arrival date by July 24th, but it's been delayed twice. Now Samsung is giving me a date of September 22nd. This is really pissing me off. šŸ˜¤

Turner01
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I agree, we have to wait until September to get their watch is crazy. They thought it would not sell or something.
D-Mac
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I seeing information that one of the causes for the delays is Microsoft's outages. 

0 Likes
MikeyJP
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I ordered mine the third day and got the "BY July 24" written confirmation and promise. Now, today - July 21 - they just updated me to September 25.  I am not sure I am going to wait. I have a perfectly fine Classic 6. Maybe skip a year. My question - and they are apparently not taking questions, providing answers or making statements - is if I wait and reorder it later in the year will they totally scrap the trade in on the Classic 6 or penalize me on today's deal?  Moderators? Has Samsung given you any talking points yet? Heck, the silicone casing and extra bands have already arrived from China! 

0 Likes
zsharpe
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Ordered mine release day and initially had July 25th delivery date and now says September 10th. What the ....?