JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: Monday)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

137 Replies
MikeyJP
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Must be chaos over there at headquarters. My date changed from July 24 to September 25 this week - and has now been changed again last night back from the newer September 25 to August 7.!   Over the weekend someone from the mail room must have went out on the warehouse floor and did a physical count of boxes on the shelf and sorted them by colors! Then did a new manual count.  LOL  But sounds plausible.

0 Likes
Turner01
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
September 25
0 Likes
Turner01
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
My watch all of sudden shipped out today along with the accessories. Samsung must have read my post šŸ˜† šŸ¤£
0 Likes
nenohyop
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
What was the estimated delivery date you had showing just before you were notified it had been shipped?
Turner01
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
September 25
0 Likes
nenohyop
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Thanks for the update, man. I can only hope this happens on my end.
0 Likes
userHB5xCCQUMg
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

My Ultra watch was updated to September 25th today. There must be something going on. Not good!

0 Likes
Turner01
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I lost hope when it stated September 25 on Friday and today it shipped out of nowhere.
0 Likes