Original topic:

Watch 7

(Topic created: 7 hours ago)
Binkybrat
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Just got the watch 7 set it up transferred everything from the watch 6 but the issue I'm having is the find 

my watch keeps telling me to set ip an account but I have one everything else works even on the smart find it shows all my devices. Just on the wstch it won't connect is anyone else having this issue 
0 Likes
5 Replies
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did you get an LTE version?
0 Likes
Tralynn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I made an entire post about it, "Galaxy watch ultra not fully functional". You're not the only one with the issue. Apparently, anyone who purchased a watch ultra ( LTE) version cannot use it as standalone. The issue is still going on across all carriers, according to Samsung. The issue has something to do with the "carrier services" function in the watch. At this time there is no e.t.a., however Samsung stated, "rest assured the issue will be fixed." I received this information today, via chat from Samsung.
Binkybrat
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
yes, I just got it yesterday. The Watch 7 LTE and a lot of my apps are like that. It will connect my Buds Pro 2, but it keeps disconnecting the new Buds 3. Then, it was so hard to get the watch bands to release. IDK if it's just my watch, but the battery definitely does not last anyone else have these issues it seems like they rushed this release .
Tralynn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
That's what it seems like. The release was rushed. I'm still using my watch 6 classic until they figure it out. Hopefully they do soon or I will have to return it.
0 Likes
Monieca
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I didn't get the ultra just the 7 in LTE version which no carrier supports apparently as I've been asking all day still haven't been able to activate my watch
0 Likes