Original topic:

Watch Beta Update Warning

(Topic created: yesterday)
aellin291
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Watch beta update possibly causing wifi and Bluetooth to continuously disconnect and lose connection for hours. After updating and installing the beta update for my watch 5pro and 6 classic I was constantly losing wifi and Bluetooth even after network reset and factory reset.
7 Replies
Noobie
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's litteraly in beta. If it's in beta, that means some functionalities will be glitched
0 Likes
aellin291
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah, I figured that but every other beta I've done has never done that. Ended up having to delete the watches from my phone and reset the network settings for the wifi and Bluetooth for everything to work normally again.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Why would you do both watches?

Do you have a 3rd watch just in case?

I do Betas all the time, I also have a backup device just in case.
0 Likes
Readyyy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have had 0 issues with the beta. It seems really solid 6 classic here, waiting for my 7 ultra to arrive in 2 days.
0 Likes
aellin291
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
It didn't effect the watches only the phone. I have more than a few watches but as I said they weren't affected just the phone.
0 Likes
aellin291
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
At first, I had no issues either, and then all of a sudden, one day, wifi started kicking off. I would try to turn it back on wifi would kick off. Smartswitch would continuously turn them off, ended up having to disable Smartswitch.
0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Have you brought this up in the Beta forum?
0 Likes