Original topic:

Watch do not disturb

(Topic created: yesterday)
userUXSI1vMC86
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is there a way to prevent the deactivation or snoozing of the alarm on the watch when it is set through the phone? I continue to oversleep because I am inadvertently turning it off with the watch.
0 Likes
4 Replies
bella_rivera
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi! If you just don't want any buttons on the watch to turn the alarm off on the phone, unfortunately that is impossible. I have also been wondering that there should be an option that would keep the phone alarms separate from the watch.

0 Likes
MrXGeekX
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
There are third party apps on the app store on the watch that can separate the alarms
0 Likes
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Last time I set an alarm on my phone, I had the option to set it just on the phone (where I can turn off the snooze option) or on phone and watch both (on S10+). Since I was to prone to inadvertently turning on snooze on my Watch4 I now only use my phone for alarms. But now that I just tried it on my S24U it seems like that option has been removed? So maybe just sets on the phone now. Looked at my Watch4 and it says to go into notifications to get phone alarm alerts on the watch.

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Have you allowed alarms through DND, do you have rhe DND synced between phone and watch? I do, and my alarms vibrate on my watch, as well as sound on my phone. Why would you not allow alarms through DND if you need to wake up?
0 Likes